We tailor Restaurant365 to your business. The real-time data it provides, allows for controls and confident decisions at all times.
Services we provide
Outsourced Restaurant Accounting services
- Dedicated operations account manager
- Daily bookkeeping
- Reporting and insights
- Period end accounting reconciliations
- Meals/sales tax filing
- Financial reporting
- Year-end services
Implementing Restaurant365 does not need to be a slow, painful experience. We do the heavy lifting for you – all we need is your input to build it out to fit your needs.
We have been implementing Restaurant365 since 2016, and are proud to have been in the first graduating class of Certified Platinum Partners View article →
- Setup and build out Restaurant365 for daily bookkeeping and accounting
- Migrate your books from legacy software system to Restaurant365
- Manage integrations (POS, vendors, FTP)
- Map and validate POS data to Restaurant365 GL accounts (Daily Sales Summary)
- Setup Payroll Journal Entry template
- Ensure financial statements have required lay-out (Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet)
- Ensure Restaurant365 provides stakeholders with insights needed to run the business
- Setup of inventory (Operations module)
Looking to manage Restaurant365 yourself and just need guidance on how to do it? We can help with that, too!
We will do an analysis of your current situation and map out the best approach to manage or implement R365 successfully. This approach will save you several months or even years of wasted time and money.
As Restaurant365 experts we provide training in almost all areas of Restaurant365.
- Restaurant365 Accounting Module
- Restaurant365 Operations Module
- Restaurant365 Implementation
- Restaurant365 Training
- Restaurant365 Optimization
“If you can’t read the scoreboard, you don’t know the score. If you don’t know the score you can’t tell the winners from the losers.”