Dedicated operations account manager
We take pride in working closely together with our clients.
- Your dedicated account manager has restaurant operations experience and speaks your language
- Direct access to account manager
- Weekly meetings/check-ins
We are happy to manage and to do all the ins and out of bookkeeping so that you don’t have to!
- Collect all your online documents
- Enter all your invoices and reconcile against vendor statements
- Pay your bills
- Record payroll
- Enter all other transactions that hit your bank or credit cards
Many call it mundane, for us it’s the foundation of accuracy!
As restaurants think and operate in weeks your financial statements should follow suit.
- Profit and Loss
- Balance Sheet
- Cash Flow
- Budget setup assistance
Unlock the insights you need to make business decisions.
- Our daily bookkeeping and prime cost updates allows you to run reports within R365 weekly
- Interpret, analyze, share/communicate info to stakeholders
- Operational reports (on demand)
- Ad-hoc reporting and analysis:
Our data analysts can tackle any business question. Let us help you to get deep insights into the fees and commissions charged by 3rd parties.
Period end accounting reconciliations
We perform the below reconciliations to ensure accurate financial statements.
- Reconcile your bank and credit card accounts
- Reconcile your credit card receivables
- Reconcile your 3rd party receivables
- Reconcile loan accounts
- Reconcile payroll quarterly against federal payroll tax returns (940, 941) and state tax returns
- Post period closing entries including any allocations
We build relationships and work closely together with your CPA
- Liaison to CPA firm
- Provide year-end workpaper package to CPA firm to facilitate tax filing
- Record year-end journal entries provided by CPA firm
- 1099 reporting
“If you can’t read the scoreboard, you don’t know the score. If you don’t know the score you can’t tell the winners from the losers.”